The UniFi UAP-AC-LR Long-Range WiFi Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks features the latest 802.11ac WiFi technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high performance wireless networks. This UniFi Access Point is a scalable enterprise WiFi solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports speeds of up to 867Mb/s in the 5GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4GHz radio band. This access point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
Note: This listing is for a 5-pack of UAP-AC-LR Long-Range WiFi Access Point units.
5 pack of Ubiquiti Unifi AC Long Range UAP-AC-LR-5
The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of highâ€‘performance wireless networks. The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR-5 UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 2 x 2 MIMO technology for each band. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
- Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 24 dBm - 5GHz: 22 dBm
- Buttons: Reset
- Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: NONE - you need to have Unifi switch or Tough switch 5
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
- Device Type
- Wireless Access Point
- Wireless System
- 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- POE Active (48V)
- 15W (802.3af)
- Ethernet Ports
- POE Passive (24V)