Ubiquiti airCube airMAX Home WiFi Access Point ACB-AC
With a compact design and integrated 24V PoE passthrough, the airCube™ is a home Wi-Fi access point designed to interoperate with airMAX® CPEs.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
- airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Versatile Power Options
The airCube offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices. Use the UNMS™ app to manage your devices using a tablet or smartphone.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
Check the Datasheet for more information.
- 3 - 6 dBi
- Wireless System
- 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Ethernet Ports
- Fewer than 8
- POE Passive (24V)