RBwsAP-2Hac2nD MikroTik wsAP ac lite Dual Band Access Point
The wsAP ac lite Access Point from MikroTik is a perfect access point for hospitality networks (hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, airports etc.). It has an unobtrusive case that fits in standard wall power sockets and unobtrusively blends into any environment.
The wsAP has 3 Ethernet ports: 1 on the back side for easy PoE-in, and 2 LAN ports behind the front door. The device provides dual concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi coverage, supporting 802.11ac as well as legacy standards. 1 USB 2.0 port is provided for storage or to charge mobile devices. The wsAP also has a pass through telephone jack (RJ11) to connect a desktop phone in a hotel room for easier cable management.
As a separate accessory, you can order a special screw set that ensures the bottom door can only be opened by the owner.
- CPU: QCA9531
- CPU nominal frequency: 650MHz
- Memory: 64MB
- Storage: 16MB Flash
- Ethernet: 3 10/100 ports
- Wireless: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Operating frequency: 2412-2484MHz, 5150-5875MHz (Specific range may be limited by country regulations)
- Protocols: 802.11b/g/n 802.11ac
- Number of chains: 2 1
- Antenna gain: 1.5dBi, 3dBi
- Power options: PoE-in 802.3af/at, PoE-out passthrough (Ethernet 3), 18-57V
- Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 112 x 126 x 30mm
- Operating temperature -40°C .. +60°C tested
- LEDs: 7
- License: Level 4
- USB: 1 USB 2.0
- Max output for external devices: 500 mA
- Operating system: RouterOS