EC25-AU Quectel Mini PCIe 4G LTE cardQuectel
Quectel EC25-AU Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications and delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
The Quectel EC25-AU Mini PCIe contains 5 variants: EC25-J Mini PCIe, EC25-E Mini PCIe, EC25-AU Mini PCIe, EC25-V Mini PCIe and EC25-A Mini PCIe. It is backwards-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage. The EC25 Mini PCIe also supports Qualcomm IZat location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as an industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
Key Features of EC25-AU:
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- FDD-LTE/TDD-LTD B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B40