The RB912R-2nD-LTm from MikroTik is a small, waterproof wireless access point with integrated LTE antennas and miniPCIe slot. The LtAP mini has a special enclosure with a wall mounting kit and the device features (2) SIM card slots, (1) 10/100 Ethernet LAN port, (1) RS232 Serial port, and (1) microUSB type AB port. The device accepts 9-30V power over Ethernet input via Ethernet port, DC jack and microUSB.
Note: Please be sure to select the cables and connectors you need from the drop-down menus.
GPS Antenna: MikroTik ACGPSA requires (1) RP-SMA to UFL connector to use with the MikroTik LtAP mini.
LTE Antenna: MikroTik MTAO-LTE-5D-SQ requires (2) RP-SMA to UFL connectors and (2) RP-SMA Flex-guide cables to use with the MikroTik LtAP mini.
- Product Code: RB912R-2nD-LTm
- CPU: QCA9531 650 MHz
- Size of RAM: 64 MB
- Storage: 16 MB
- 10/100 Ethernet ports: 1
- Wireless: Built-in 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n, dual-chain
- Wireless chip model: QCA9531
- Wireless regulations: Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- Wireless antenna gain: 1.5 dBi
- GPS: Built-in MT3337V, with uUFL RF connector and active antenna support
- PoE in: Yes
- SIM slot: 2 Mini SIM slots
- LTE modem: None - (slot for miniPCI-e LTE card available)
- LTE category: None
- 3G category: None
- 2G category: Class12
- LTE antenna gain: 3.5 dBi (with uFL connector)
- Serial port: RS232 (shared with GPS port)
- Supported input voltage: PoE in: 10 V - 57 V (Passive PoE and 802.3af/at with unshielded cable)
- DC jack: 8 - 30 V
- MicroUSB: 5 V
- Dimensions: 139 x 77 x 28,5 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C .. +70°C tested
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Max Power Consumption: 4 W