Gigabit switch 5 port TP-SW5G-24More Information on 5 port gigabit POE switch:
TP-SW5G accepts 12V to 57VDC. 18V, 24V and 48V 150W power supplies are available. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources. It accept POE input power through port 5. Max current is 2A/portThe TP-SW5G Power Over Ethernet (POE) 10/100/1000Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 5 port Ethernet switch with up to 45 Watts of POE power per port.
The TP-SW5G is a model for devices which are 802.3af compliant. The POE output voltage = the input voltage so it is universal in its application. The SW5 Series units supply power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the POE switch and the remote device.
- High Power 10/100/1000Mb POE Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment through CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Up to 45W per Port
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 1K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size for Desktop
- High Temperature Operation
- Wireless Access Points, IP Cameras and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power multiple devices from 1 data cable
Please check drop down menu for TP-SW5G-24 - which IEEE802.3af Compliant 48VDC 10/100/1000MB POE Switch. It accepts 10-36VDC power via a wire terminal connector on the back of the Switch or via 48VDC POE into the 802.3af/at compliant uplink port (90W max). Perfect for remote solar/battery systems. 35W per port.
- Device Type
- Power Over Ethernet, Network Switch
- Device Features
- Unmanaged, Rack Mountable
- POE Active (48V)
- 30W (802.3at)
- Ethernet Ports