Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Ubiquiti AIRMAX NanoBeam M5-300 x2
Provides breakthrough MIMO antenna cost/performance. Higher Antenna Gain and even more cost-effective.
2 x 5GHz 22dBi antenna will make a very fast and stable and cost effective PtP long distance link.
Compact and Robust Product Design
Very small visible footpint. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Acitivity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
150+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 20km+ range. NanoBridge M products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.
Ubiquiti AIRMAX NanoBeam M Series, 5GHz 22dBi dual-polarity Dish Antenna NBE-M5-300
- Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 Base-TX (Cat. 5,RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- ROHS Compliance: YES
- Operating Frequency: 5475MHz-5825MHz
- Enclosure Size: 16cm length x 8cm widthx 3cm height
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit Included
- Power Supply:24V Carrier POE Adapter Included (POE-24)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Device Type
- Point to Point Wireless
- Wireless System
- POE Passive (24V)