The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
Features of Ubiquiti UniFI AC LR:
UniFI Management Scale to thousands
UniFi is a revolutionary WiFi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, disruptive pricing, and a virtual management controller.
Save money. Save time.
Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, Unifi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn UniFi User Interface.
UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11AC MIMO technology -- 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio bands with ranges up to 600 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
Packed with Features
After the UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices.
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 3 dBi
- Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 24 dBm - 5GHz: 22 dBm
- Buttons: Reset
- Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Wall and Ceiling