TP-DCDC-1224G 9-36VDC IN 48VDC OUT 19W DC to DC POE Gigabit
The TP-DCDC-1224G DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Gigabit Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated Gigabit PoE injector to apply the regulated 24VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 19W.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 24VDC
- Integrated Gigabit POE Inserter
- Output Power 19W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
- 12V / 24V / 48V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)