TP-DCDC 1248D 9-36VDC In 48VDC OUt 24W DC to DC 802.3af
802.3af/at Compatible. Will only power up when connected to an 802.3af device.
The TP-DCDC-1248D DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system.
They have an integrated POE injector to apply the regulated 48VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 9VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 24W.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 48VDC
- Integrated POE Inserter
- Output Power 24W
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Removable Wire Terminal Input for up to 12AWG wires
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
- 12V / 24V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)