SunSpot AC1200 dual-radio enterprise AP 802.11ac high tx power
SunSpot AC1200 - Dualband Concurrent Enterprise AP w/ integrated antennas, 2x2 MiMo.
IgniteNet's SunSpot AC is the most cost-effective, cloud-managed (or standalone) 802.11ac access point on the market. The SunSpot AC contains 2 independent, concurrent operaDon radios - one 802.11ac (5GHz) radio and one 802.11n (2.4GHz) radio - capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds (up to 1200mbps).
The sleek design of the SunSpot AC allows it to be placed inconspicuously in both offices and homes, bringing fast wireless connections to hard-to-reach locations.
The IgniteNet SunSpot AC is cloud-enabled out of the box allowing for easy, highly scalable installation, configuration, and management.
Dual Band AC1200 Operation
Currently we are offering hal a year subscriptions, price is avaialbe in dropdown menu.
The SunSpot AC is capable of operating simultaneously at 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) as well as 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) to supply ample throughput for the most demanding applications.
Powerful, Flexible Configuration
The SunSpot AC can operate either as a stand-alone access point or as a coordinated, cloud- managed access point, easily meeting the requirements of any installation.
Robust Yet Simple Mounting Options:
The SunSpot AC can be wall, ceiling, or desktop mounted, greatly simplifying installations in both offices and homes.
HARDWARE FEATURES of SunSpot 1200:
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN, 802.3at)
- 2x 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- 1x USB 2.0 Port
- Dual flash image support
- Power, Ethernet, Wireless, Health/Status, Controller Status
- 12V/1A DC (optional)
- 802.3at Power over Ethernet
RF PERFORMANCE (TX):
- Operating Temperature: 0Co to +50Co
- Store Temperature: -40Co to 70Co
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing (RH)
- 2.4GHz: 30dBm @ 6Mbps, 27dBm @ 300Mbps
- 5GHz: 28dBm @ 6Mbps, 24dBm @ 866Mbps
- Supports Service Provider and Enterprise type networks
- Stand-alone or Cloud-controlled operating modes
- AP/Client/Client WDS modes with Flexible Bridging and Routing
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2, Dual Band Dual Concurrent ( 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Supports up to 8 SSIDs per radio
- Optional single band available
- IEEE802.e Wi-Fi MulDmedia ( WMM-QoS)
- WEP (64/128-bit), WPA,WPA2-PSK,WPA2-AES, PSK and Enterprise
- Admission control by client MAC address
Datasheet of Ignitenet SunSpot AC 1200
- Enterprise AP
- 3G/4G Offload
- Managed WiFi Services