MikroTik RouterBoard wAP R wAP LTE kit
The wAP LTE is a small weatherproof wireless access point with a built in cellular modem that supports 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE) connectivity. Connect to the wAP’s built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless and access the LTE network from your phone or any other wireless device. The wAP LTE also has one 10/100 Ethernet LAN port for your wired devices.
LTE cards are connected to two internal antennas with u.FL connectors, so if you want, you can unplug the connectors and add your own external LTE antenna for larger coverage. Unit has the several powering options - 9-30v PoE-in by Ethernet port, DC jack and Automotive connector, very handy in mobile devices like car, bus or train.
RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LTE includes LTE modem that supports International LTE bands 1,2,3,7,8,20,38 and 40.
Specifications of RBwAPR-2nD:
- Processor Specs: QCA9531, 650 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB RAM, 16 MB FLASH
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Net. Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Gain: 2 dBi
- Polarization: dual-chain
- Max. Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: 185x85x30 mm
- Power Supply (PoE): 9 V - 30 V (Passive PoE)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +60°C