RB953GS-5HnT Mikrotik RouterBOARD 953G with 720MHz Atheros Scorpion CPU, 128MB RAM, 3 10/100/1000 ethernet ports, a triple chain 802.11a/n radio
RB953GS-5HnT Mikrotik RouterBOARD 953G with 720MHz Atheros Scorpion CPU, 128MB RAM, 3 10/100/1000 ethernet ports, a 3 chain 802.11a/n radio, RouterOS L5 - New! Introducing Mikrotik's first product with 5GHz 3x3 MIMO Triple Chain support. Comes with two SFP cages to accommodate FTTH requirements.
Supports POE on ether1: 8 to 30vdc on unused pairs (no power over datalines), or 8-30vdc power jack support. Overall dimensions: 183mm x 105mm x 24mm.
Other useful features are the two miniPCI-express slots and the two SIM slots, for multiple 3G/4G connections or wireless expansion.
Details of RB953GS-5HnT:
- CPU: nominal frequency 720MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Data storage: NAND 128MB memory chip
- Size of RAM: 3x10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless Built-in: 5GHz 802.11a/n, three chains, 3x SMA connectors
- miniPCIe: 2x MiniPCIe slots
- SFP: 2x SFP cages
- Switching Chip: AR8327
- Extras: PCB temperature monitor, voltage monitor, 2x fan headers, beeper, 1x USB, 2xSIM slots (for use with 3G modems that need to be installed in the miniPCIe slot)
- Serial Port: 1x DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port, 1x serial port header
- LEDs: 9x total, 6x user LEDs
- Power Options: PoE in: 8-30V, Power jack: 8-30V DC
- Dimensions: 183x105x24mm
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, WISP AP (level 5) license