RB952Ui-5ac2nD MikroTik hAP ac Lite Dual Band Indoor Access Point (built-in antennas)
The MikroTik hAP ac lite is a super small dual concurrent access point, providing 2.4 and 5GHz WiFi coverage at the same time. You can power it from the power jack with the included power adapter or with passive PoE from a PoE injector (not included). The hap ac provides PoE output on port 5, which can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage applied to the unit.
The hAP ac lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz on board wireless, five Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. It comes pre-configured, so you can plug in the Ethernet cable, power it on, and start using your MikroTik network.
- Dual chain wireless 2.4GHz
- Single chain wireless 5GHz
- 650MHz CPU
- 64MB of RAM
- Five x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Passive PoE output on port 5
- USB port for 3/G4/G modem
- 2.4GHz frequency range: 2412 - 2462MHz
- 5GHz frequency range: 5150 - 5250MHz and 5725 - 5850MHz
The TC version looks like below photo. We will supply whichever MT that is in stock ATM.
- 1 x hAP ac lite
- 1 x Power adapter