RB951Ui-2HnD High Power 802.11n Wireless Router with POE input and output
The MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD is a wireless SOHO AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five 100mbit Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 1000mW 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
The RB951Ui-2HnD has a 600MHz CPU,128MB of RAM and PoE output function for port #5 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 580mA.
Package contains RouterBOARD 951Ui-2HnD in a plastic case and power adapter.
Features of RB951Ui-2HnD:
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz CPU
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five independent 10/100 Ethernet ports
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet LEDs, wireless activity LED
- Power in: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
- Power out: PoE passive on port 5, same voltage as input
- Dimensions: 113x138x29mm
- Weight: Without packaging and PSU: 232g, full weight in package: 420g
- Power consumption: Up to 7W
- Operating Temp:-20C .. +50C
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
RouterBOARD in a plastic case, power adapter