PowerBeam AC PBE-5AC-500-ISO
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500
Ubiquiti Point to Point link using the lastest ac airMAX technology, the PBE-5AC-500 supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. It launches with PtP functionality, and a client mode feature will be added with a future firmware upgrade. The Ubiquiti PBE-5AC-500 also includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements. 2 units are required for a link.
Ubiquiti PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 Key Features:
Datashet of powerbeam
- 802.11ac Wireless AC: Built on the 5GHz ac standards for improved performance in wireless speeds up to 450mbps
- Plug and Play Installation: The PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting
- Incredible Antenna Beam Performance: The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeams excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- Advanced Software Technology: Ubiquitis airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
- TDMA airMAX protocol: enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- Protective Radome: Includes a protective radome to shield the radio from the elements.