ML-S-4GE-1MGE-AU - IgniteNet MeshLinq 4x Gbit 1x 2.5Gbit Ethernet Cloud-Enabled Outdoor Switch
IgniteNet™’s MeshLinq™ is the first of its kind: a cloud-managed, Trill-enabled, managed switch with power over ethernet output purpose built for flexible, redundant, futureproof network deployments. The MeshLinq™ brings proven, high-end datacenter technology to ISP worldwide by bringing the Trill mesh protocol at an affordable price-point. The sleek design of the MeshLinq™ allows it to be placed inconspicuously indoors or outdoors, bringing simplified, easy to install network management to any location. When paired with the MetroLinq platform, blazingly fast, secure, and robust networks are a breeze to deploy.
Cloud Enabled Networking
The IgniteNet™ MeshLinq™ is cloud-enabled out of the box allowing for easy, highly scalable installation, configuration, and management.
Powerful Trill Bridge Deployments
The MeshLinq™ brings the first low-cost Trill-enabled switch to market for robust, simple, powerful, and extremely scalable network designs.
The MeshLinq™ has flexible power output configuration and can provide passive PoE output via software control to each of the 1Gbps ports (based on power input to the STB).
Robust Yet Simple Mounting Options
The MeshLinq™ can be wall or pole mounted in both indoors and outdoors, greatly simplifying installations in both offices, homes, parks, smart cities and many other applications.
- Fixed link mesh networks
- Video surveillance
- Outdoor switching
Dimensions(L x W x H)
- 1x 2.5Gbps Ethernet Port (PoE IN)
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE OUT)
- Dual flash image support
- DC Input Screw Terminal - inserting DC power via this terminal block will provide POE out via the ethernet ports - choose it from drop down menu if required
- 24-56V DC
- 24-48V PoE
- PoE Out (1A per port)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 55Cº
- Store Temperature: -40 to 70Cº
- Weather Rating: IP-55
MeshLinq™ data sheet
- Supports Service Provider and Enterprise type networks
- Stand-alone or Cloud-controlled operating modes
- PoE output on 1G ports to power radios and cameras and other PoE devices.
- Software controllable PoE out
- Trill protocol supported
- 2.5Gbps port for trunking LEDs or access modes