MikroTik Cloud Core Router CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC Passive Cooling
This RouterBoard CCR1009 unit is equipped with two heat-pipes and a specially designed heat-sink, so its completely silent. The unit is powered by an external 24v 2.5A AC/DC adapter and supports power redundancy if you also power it from the PoE input port.
The Mikrotik Cloud Core Router CCR1009 Passive cooled router is a powerful Ethernet router based on the cutting edge TILERA 9 core CPU. This router comes with 1GB of RAM, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports (Ether1-4 are in a Switch group), and one SFP cage (SFP module not included). the RouterBoard CCR1009-7G-1S+PC is a low cost industrial grade router with Tilera 9 core CPU! Amazing power and performance for value - this is our full featured, low end CCR device, the Cloud Core Router (CCR1009). If you need many packets per second on a budget - MikroTik Cloud Core Router with 9 cores is your best choice.
The MikroTik CR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC router has one SFP port, eight Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console port, a USB port.
The MikroTik CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC router has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 1GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
Feaures of CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC:
- Product code: CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC
- CPU nominal frequency: TILE-Gx9, 9 cores, 1 GHz
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage type: NAND
- Storage size: 128 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 7
- Number of USB ports: 1
- Power jack: 1
- PoE in: Yes
- Supported input voltage: 18 V - 56 V
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- CPU temperature monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 272x190x47mm
- Operating system: RouterOS, level 6 license
- Max Power consumption: 25W
- Ethernet/SFP combo port: 1
- SFP+ port: 1
- USB slot type: microUSB type AB
- Serial port: RS232
- Weight: Package: 1.62 Kg; Unit: 892g