IGS-801T 5-Port 10/100/1000T Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch with Wide Operating Temperature
Slim Type with More Practicability and Convenience
The IGS-801T advanced, slim-type, industrial, hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch with IP30 metal case consists of 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation ports and thus, it operates reliably in heavy industrial demanding environments.
Its compact IP30 standard metal case features either DIN rail or wall mount for the efficient use of cabinet space.
Stable Performance under Difficult Environments
The IGS-801T provides a high level of immunity against electromagnetic interference and heavy electrical surges which are usually found on plant floors or in curb side traffic control cabinets. Being able to operate under the temperature range from -40 to 75 degrees C coupled with hazardous location certification (Class 1 Division 2), the IGS-801T can be placed in almost any difficult environment. The IGS-801T also possesses an integrated power supply source with a wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Robust Switch Performance
The IGS-801T offers high performance switch architecture. With the 5 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 10Gbps and the 2K MAC address table, the IGS-801T can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss.
The flow control function enables the IGS-801T to provide fast and reliable data transfer. The Gigabit port with 9K Jumbo frame supported can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in industrial topology that forward data to central control room.
Plug and Play
All of the RJ-45 copper interfaces in the IGS-801T support 10/100/1000Mbps auto negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. The standard auto-MDI/MDI-X support can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Industrial Area Switch for Data Collection and Forwarding
The IGS-801T is equipped with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports that offer auto MDI / MDIX feature, 10Gbps non-blocking switch fabric and the 2K MAC address table so that it can perform wire-speed packets transfer without risk of packet loss. The Gigabit ports supporting 9K jumbo packet can handle large amounts of data transmission in a secure topology linking to a backbone switch or high-power servers. The IGS-801T comes with a slim-type IP 30 metal case that is ideal for most heavy industrial demanding environments.
Layer 2 Features
- 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 with auto MDI/MDI-X function
Industrial Case / Installation
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet standard
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode
- High performance Store and Forward architecture, broadcast storm control and runt/CRC filtering eliminate erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control (full-duplex)
- Backplane (switching fabric): 10Gbps
- Integrated address look-up engine, supporting 2K absolute MAC addresses
- 1M bits on-chip buffer memory
- 9K Jumbo packet size support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- IP30 metal case
- DIN rail and wall-mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protect function and connective,
- removable terminal block for master and slave power; 24V AC power support
- Supports EFT protection 6000V DC for power line
- Supports 6000V DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -40 to 75 degrees C operating temperature
- Hardware Version: 3
- Copper Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ45 TP, auto-MDI/MDI-X, auto-negotiation
- Connector: Removable 6-pin terminal block, Pin 1/2 for Power 1; Pin 3/4 for fault alarm; Pin 5/6 for Power 2
- Alarm: Provides one relay output for power failure ; Alarm relay current carry ability: 1A @ DC 24V
- - 3 x LED for system and power: ■ Green: DC Power 1 ■ Green: DC Power 2 ■ Green: Power Fault
- - 2 x LED for each copper port ■ Green: 1000Mbps LNK/ACT ■ Orange:10/100Mbps LNK/ACT
- ESD Protection: 6KV
- EFT Protection: 6KV
- Power Requirements: 12~48V DC, Redundant power with polarity reverse protection function, 24V AC power support
- Power Consumption / Dissipation: 4.8 watts / 16BTU (48V DC); 8.3 watts / 28BTU (24V DC)
- Installation: DIN rail kit and wall-mount ear
- Enclosure: IP30 metal case
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 135 x 87 x 32 mm
- Weight: 498g
- Switch Processing Scheme: Store-and-Forward
- Address Table: 2K entries
- Buffer Memory: 1M bits on-chip buffer memory
- Flow Control Back pressure for half duplex; IEEE 802.3x pause frame for full duplex
- Switch Fabric: 10Gbps
- Throughput (packet per second): 7.4Mpps @64bytes
- Jumbo Frame: 9K
- Network Cables 10/100/1000Base-T; Cat. 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6 UTP cable [100 meters (max.)]; EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP [100 meters (max.)]
- Temperature: Operating: -40~75 degrees C; Storage: -40~75 degrees C
Humidity: Operating: 5~90%; Storage: 5~90% (non-condensing)