airVision NVR airVision-C unifi video
We have made our own NVR (latest Unifi Video platform), it is faster, fanless, and has more RAM and HDD space. It is based on Giada F103D with 4gb of RAM and 1TB HDD - more details here
Dedicated Hardware NVR with airVision2 pre-installed
The airVision NVR is a plug-and-play NVR appliance with low power consumption. The airVision2 software is pre-installed for quick and easy installation. No additional software is required. Plug it into the network, go through the configuration wizard, and it is set up and ready to go.The airVision NVR has a built-in 500 GB hard drive. This equates to approximately 1200 recording hours @ 480p resolution or 400 recording hours at 720p resolution (these can vary depending on the frame rate). For additional storage, connect USB 3.0 hard drives or network storage devices.
airVision 2.0 Improved Reliability and Performance airVision 2.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up to improve reliability and performance. Recordings now use H.264 video instead of Motion JPEG for crisper video with smaller file sizes. airVision 2.0 supports audio recording on cameras with audio capability
The airVision web interface is accessible on iOS and Android tablets and phones.
Model airVision-C, airVision NVR, airVision2 NVR by Ubiquiti Networks The New Ubiquiti airVision Network Video Recorder (NVR) airVision-C is a compact, low cost IP camera network video recorder. The Ubiquiti airVision-C NVR stores up to 1,200 hours of video at 480p resolution or 400 hours of 720p HD resolution on the built in 500GB hard drive. When combined with airCams and the included airVision video management software, a complete, enterprise class video surveillance system can be deployed in a matter of minutes. For deployments with larger storage requirements, users can use the Ubiquiti airVision NVR software on their own servers. Ubiquiti airVision 2.0 Improved Reliability and Performance airVision 2.0 has been rebuilt from the ground up to improve reliability and performance. Recordings now use H.264 video instead of Motion JPEG for crisper video with smaller file sizes. Ubiquiti airVision 2.0 supports audio recording on cameras with audio capability.
Ubiquiti airVision 2.0 Features:
- Feature Packed User Interface: Accessible from any web browser, Ubiquiti airVision’s user interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. airVision’s user interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
- Mobile Support: The airVision web interface is accessible on iOS and Android tablets and phones.
- Easy Deployment: Automatic camera detection and a single setup package for the Controller and NVR make airVision 2.0 easier to install and deploy. airCam settings are now integrated into the Ubiquiti airVision software, making it unnecessary to go to the airCam UI to configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware.
- Camera-Based Motion Detection: The camera now handles motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won’t affect motion detection.
- Additional Live Views: Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation. Define the cameras you want included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed.
- Disk Management Features: Ubiquiti airVision 2.0 has automatic recording management to free up disk space. User-definable disk space and date-based auto purge allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days. Another storage feature is the ability to map external USB or network storage drives.
Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers Ubiquiti airVision’s powerful IP surveillance software completely free of charge. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.